The online version of the Las Vegas newspaper has its comments policy posted to spell out the do nots:
Users must follow these guidelines when posting a comment:
* No potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
* No obscene, explicit, sexist, bigoted or racist language.
* No copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
* No personal attacks, insults or threats.
* Don’t use another person’s real name to disguise your identity.
* No comments unrelated to the story.
* No spam.
They need to add one: No comments.
The feature has disappeared from the website without explanation.
Someone must have dissed the owner or his stadium proposal.